DICK’S Sporting Goods would like to invite PRO players & families to participate in an exclusive discount shopping event from December 7th and 8th at the Papillion Shadow Lake location.
During the weekend DICK’S will offer all families and participants 20% OFF EVERYTHING IN THE STORE (normal exclusions apply). You can access the at www.papiorec.org. Please print the coupon or pull it up on your smart-phone and present it at the register during checkout to receive the 20% discount.
PRO Board of Directors will select its Official PRO Photographer at its November meeting. The photographer selected will coordinate team and individual pictures for PRO's Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball programs for the following calendar year.
Proposals must be submitted in writing in one of the following manners.
1) Send via email to email@example.com.
2) Send via USPS to PRO President ~ P.O. Box 460935 ~ Papillion, NE ~ 68046.
3) Use the PRO Contacts page at www.papiorec.org.
Only written proposals received prior to midnight the day before the date of the November meeting will be considered.
Each proposal should include the following:
1) Provide a pricing sheet
2) Can you include the year and team name on the picture?
3) Is there a cost to coach(es) for a copy of their team's picture?
4) How long will it take to process and return finished pictures?
5) Will you donate a percentage of sales to PRO? if so , how much?
6) You can provide a sample of team and/or individual pictures.
7) Do you have anything else you would like the Board to consider?
Are you ready to have an impact in your community and the lives of children?
We are an all-volunteer organization. Volunteer involvement is vital from parents and other community volunteers to make our programs successful. Besides coaches and directors, we also need volunteers with a variety of talents to assist in running a successful organization.
If you would like more information about volunteering, contact Beth Byrne, President.
You can make a difference!!!
Thank you for everyone who attended the PRO Annual Member Meeting. We had a great turnout.
Welcome to our new board members Doug Whitaker (Vice President) and Mary Hunziker (Communications).
If you have any questions, please contact Beth Byrne, PRO President at firstname.lastname@example.org.